This edition of My Week in Pictures is sponsored by cake, and dedicated to one of my favourite people on the planet, Tatty of tattyfrankland.com who celebrates her 21st birthday on Sunday.
On Wednesday we celebrated her (fake) birthday in style with cake, crown and candles, before she jetted off to Sri Lanka yesterday. I am beside myself with jealousy and have been pining quietly (not that quietly) at my desk all day, while she frolics in the rain forest with the elephants.
Pictures, left to right, top to bottom:
- (Fake) birthday #selfie with the Queen Bee
- I’ve made a conscious effort to record my Outfits of the Day this week. I personally bloody love an #ootd and I think they can be great for recording the days you feel good about yourself, which I am. So, yey
- My beautiful girl, Tatty
- This amuh-zing table in Presuming Eds was sending me subliminal (yet somehow not that subtle) messages while I caught up with a work friend over coffee. As we supped our favourite caffeine treats, we made a pact to view each other’s CVs next week. Neither of us are exactly overjoyed about our working situations at the moment, and both need a change
- Rocking polka dots for the obligatory bathroom #ootd
- This great piece of bizarre and beautiful #brightongraffiti (is it still graffiti if it’s basically a big sticker?)
- Tatty making a wish. I wished for cake, and I got it straight after this picture was taken #winning
- You can’t really see the print or the colour in this image, but this is my favourite dress, given to me for my birthday by my sister-in-law #ootd
- Do-nut criticise me for my love of baked treats, okay?