(From top left to right, by row)
- Ate cake ~ this beauty was made to welcome two of the women in our office back from being off for medical reasons. It was good to see them both and it was good to eat cake. Mmmmmm, caaaaaaake!
- Got a totes cool bag ~ how do I resist a beard themed cloth bag for all my bits?
- My lady jams arrived ~ I found some teenage memories cheap on the internet. These albums formed the soundtrack to my woeful adolescent years and I still love them.
- More cake! ~ Honestly, I will never get healthy in my office…
- On Wednesday I did a singing lesson and was well chuffed with myself ~ there is nothing, but nothing that feels as good as doing something scary and enjoying it. Honest.
- Mr Bee submitted his own ‘unflattering’ #nomakeup selfie on Facebook ~ this is my guy everybody.
- I planned my ‘To Read’ list ~ which you will no doubt read more about later.
- The first blossom showed itself ~ and made me a little swoony! It doesn’t take much.
- The highlight of my week, meet Mr Bee, the worker bee! ~ Got some new ink, didn’t I? A little after work special from a friend, Alex who is very good indeed. And yes, it did sting a bit. BOOM!
Have a good week, all!